We can help you with Strength & Conditioning
Given the deep understanding of human anatomy and biomechanics, Target Physio’s Exercise Physiologists can assist any recreational or elite athlete to enhance their movement efficiency in training or competition.
They will deliver an individually-tailored, sports-specific program to target outcome measures such as functional capacity, strength, power, speed and aerobic & anaerobic fitness – all of which will reduce the risk of injury and improve performance.
They have been trained to deliver an individually-tailored, sports-specific program to assist with targeting outcome measures such as functional capacity, strength, power, speed and aerobic & anaerobic fitness – all of which will reduce the risk of injury and improve performance in training and in competition.
What Exercise Physiologists can provide for athletes at any level:
- Assessment of current performance using validated testing protocols
- Design of individualised training program to improve strength, endurance, power, speed, agility and flexibility.
- Review and adjustment individualised training program as appropriate
- Implementation of testing protocols and benchmarking for improving strength
- Effectively develop communication strategies for improved athletic performance.
- Development of a safe resistance training program for youth and children.
- Develop strategies for improved recovery from training and competition
Ready to optimise your sporting performance? Book an assessment with Kelly here!
Kelly offers an Exercise Physiology training block deal: two appointments per week for 5 weeks and receive your tenth session HALF PRICE!