We can help you with Strength & Conditioning
Given the deep understanding of human anatomy and biomechanics, Target Physio’s Accredited Exercise Physiologists can also assist any recreational or elite athlete to enhance their movement efficiency and patterns in training or competition.
They have been trained to deliver an individually-tailored, sports-specific program to assist with targeting outcome measures such as functional capacity, strength, power, speed and aerobic & anaerobic fitness – all of which will reduce the risk of injury and improve performance in training and in competition.
Accredited Exercise Physiologist, Toby has also completed an Australian Strength and Conditioning Association Accredited Level 1 Coach Course, which allows him to:
- Design, implement, review and adjust a strength training program to improve athlete performance in club to regional level athletes/teams.
- Implement testing protocols and benchmarking for improving strength in club to regional level athletes/teams.
- Design, implement, test and adjust a periodised speed and agility training program to improve athlete performance in club to regional level athletes/teams.
- Design, implement and review a periodised energy system conditioning program appropriate for club to regional level athletes/teams.
- Design and implement training methods and testing protocols for improved flexibility and mobility in club to regional level athletes/teams.
- Effectively develop communication strategies for improved athletic performance.
- Develop and apply appropriate coaching and teaching skills to match the physical and psychological development of the athlete to enhance sports performance.
- Develop and implement a safe resistance training program for youth and children.
- Develop strategies for improved recovery from training and competition in club to regional level athletes/teams.
- Define appropriate nutritional guidelines to enhance sports performance for club to regional level athletes/teams.
Ready to optimise your sporting performance? Book an assessment with Toby here!
Toby offers an Exercise Physiology training block deal: two appointments per week for 5 weeks and receive your tenth session HALF PRICE!