Clinical PIlates Classes in Brisbane West
Our clinical group classes are designed with a specific clinical focus, to be aligned with a goal of yours.
Clients interested in joining a clinical group class must have an assessment prior to joining the class or be currently (in the previous 3 months) receiving treatment from a Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist at Target Physio.
An assessment will include:
- Your medical history and any modifications to be adapted for you
- Assessment your current function, your activity history and your current functional goals.
- Further clinical assessments depending on your condition, for example, a women’s health assessment may include ultrasound training of the pelvic floor
- Practice movements to prepare and empower you for class
Clinical classes may be claimable on your private health fund using the code ‘560’ for Physiotherapy and ‘502’ for Exercise Physiology. Please contact your health fund for further information and clarification.
Our friendly team is a phone call away if you can't find an appointment that suits.
07 3202 5216
Correspondence can you expect:
1. Confirmation email.
2. Online Medical Questionnaire.
💙Thank you for trusting us to help you💙
💙Target Physio Team💙
Target Physio | KENMORE has moved 100m away.
Address: 4&5 Princeton Court, 13 Princeton Street, Kenmore.